Profitability of Business TypesPosted on May 24th, 2011
What I would've liked to have known (at 16, when I started wondering about future income sources) is "what industries have the greatest profit/growth potential/franchisability/residual income/equity growth potential," etc.).
Not everyone is into 'holes-in-the-wall' -type of endeavors!
My biggest problem in youth was lack of role models/mentors.
Take care & God Bless
Post A Comment
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions
Tagcloud:Automotive News Forbes 400 Marketing to the Affluent Millionaire Next Door Millionaire Women Next Door Stop Acting Rich The Magic of Thinking Big The Millionaire Mind The Millionaire Next Door The New York Times The Wall Street Journal Toyota USA Today acting rich advice balance sheet affluent career careers children happiness income income statement affluent income tax millionaire net worth psychology real estate research sales sales professionals selling success successful women wealthy
Most Recent Posts:
- You: The Mentor 05/16/13
- Fantasies of Wealth; Misinterpreting the Data 05/14/13
- College Freshmen. . . Tomorrow's Winners Associate with Today's Achievers 05/07/13
- The Millionaire Next Door: a J.C. Penney Fan 04/30/13
- Your Ah-ha! Moment 04/25/13
Most Recent Comments:
- Henri Quin on Fantasies of Wealth; Misinterpreting the Data
- inthemaking on Tax Cheats in Super Cars?
- Mike on Stocks: Not the Only Bull Market
- David Kinder on The Millionaire Next Door: a J.C. Penney Fan
- Bill on Car Buying from The Millionaire Next Door
- Bill on Emphasize Net Worth-Part I
- Bill on Stocks: Not the Only Bull Market
- Rich on Stocks: Not the Only Bull Market
- lunyu97 on Stocks: Not the Only Bull Market
- Barry on Stocks: Not the Only Bull Market